If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Peace Coffee Racing Team Membership Agreement & Guidelines
2022 Annual Membership cost is $25.
Peace Coffee Racing Team welcomes members at all levels of racing. All members are expected to act accordingly under NORBA, USCF, and USAT codes of conduct and complete a 3 race requirement for the year.
- Wholesale pricing of coffee and product to team members
- You may earn a 12oz. bag of coffee by finishing Top 3 when competing against three others in your age group/division (request for coffee must be submitted to Peace Coffee within one month of the date of the race)
- If you compete in 5 races from one of the following MN based series you will be invited to the annual team party where you will be eligible for prizes and drawings (must be present to win):
- MN State Championship (Off-road) Series – www.mnscs.com
- Midwest Multisport Series – www.midwestmultisport.com
- Tri MN Series – www.pickleevents.com
- ROY – Rider of the Year (road racing) – www.mcf.net
- CRY – Cyclocross Rider of the Year – www.mcf.net
- Please pre-qualify any additional races not listed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competing in 3 mountain bike races (any State) of 40+ miles will meet eligibility requirements.
- Race Fee Reimbursement: must fulfill minimum racing and team volunteer requirements to be eligible. Racers must track their results and submit them to the Race Results coordinator. Points are assigned based on racer category, number of races completed, and volunteer work for the team. Points are pro-rated against total team points, and that percentage of the available funds will go back to the racer.
- Team Training: check PCR Facebook page for rides, training camps and other info.
- 2020-2024 Team Kit must be worn (jersey and shorts/bibs) while racing in above events.
- All memberships and agreements are valid for the 2022 race season.
- Team members are expected to follow the PCR Code of Conduct while wearing the team kit and/or participating in team functions. Basically, don’t be a jerk, and remember that you are representing our sponsors and your fellow teammates out there. By signing the release waiver you are also agreeing to the terms of the PCR Code of Conduct. Details on PCR Forum.
- New Members must submit a race resume prior to joining (include past results and future race plans, please submit to email@example.com.
Peace Coffee Racing Team 2022 Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Peace Coffee Racing Program, its related events and activities, I acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- The risk of injury from activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Organization immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Peace Coffee Racing, Peace Coffee, The Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy and their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARENT/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my child and our heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.